We sell trade vehicles to dealers of all sizes, so if you’re interested in cars or vans and whether you’re franchised or independent, you’re in the right place.
We believe our customers keep coming back to us because we offer great customer service, valuable industry knowledge and benefits that make their lives easier.
We only sell to trade
We’re 100% dedicated to supplying you with trade vehicles at the most competitive prices.
Money back guarantee
We guarantee to give you an accurate, in-depth description of the vehicle you want to buy.
And if you’re not totally satisfied, we’ll exchange the vehicle or give you a full refund.
A huge choice of top marques
Choose cars and light commercial vehicles from most of the major manufacturers, with fresh stock arriving every day.
24-hour stock search
Access our fully up-to-date stock list online and buy vehicles whenever it suits you.
Personal account management
We’re on hand to help - and you can expect to speak to the same person every time.
A V5 is guaranteed with every vehicle and we make service history, spare keys, key numbers and radio codes available where possible.
Our cars will normally be delivered onto your forecourt within two to three days of cleared payment.
You can expect all the vehicles we sell to be in a condition that reflects their age and mileage.
Some work may be required to bring them to retail standard but we make every effort to always give you a full, detailed description of the vehicle you’re interested in.
The following items are considered acceptable:
Body & Paintwork
- Stone chips that have been touched in and are a reasonable colour match free from corrosion or rust.
- Dents and panel imperfections that can be rectified by a SMART repair or localised repair.
- Scratches that can be touched in, polished or SMART repaired.
- Light surface scratching caused by a carwash.
- Previous paintwork repairs without obvious colour or finish variations.
Bumpers and Body Mouldings
- Scratches and scuffs to plastic mouldings or painted bumpers that will SMART repair.
Window Glass, Lamp Lenses and Mirrors
- Chips, cracks or scratches to a windscreen, which would pass an MOT test.
- Repairs made to a windscreen conforming to current legislations.
- Scuffs, scratches or gouges to mirror housings are acceptable if they can be SMART repaired.
Wheels, Trims and Tyres:
- Tyres that comply with current tread legislation.
- Damage to alloy wheels that can be specialist repaired.
- Corrosion or discoloration commensurate with age and mileage of the vehicle.
- Missing locking wheel nut keys.
- Existing SMART repairs or retexturing made to upholstery, carpets, dash, headlining and interior trim.
- Minor scratches and marks to the dash, door cards and plastics that will SMART repair.
- Staining where this can be removed using commercial cleaning products/techniques.
- Spare key missing.
- Tool kit missing and tyre repair kit missing where not legally required.
- Missing SD cards/Sat Nav disks providing system is operational
- A V5 is guaranteed unless otherwise stated.
- Missing handbooks/service books
- Service history will be provided where possible
Getting in touch
- Images of Damage
- Trade estimates for repairs to be carried out
- Proof of collection or delivery. (Including a signature from an employee detailing the area of concern)
If you have concerns about the quality of any vehicle, please let us know within 24 hours.
You’ll also need to send us the following items within three working days:
Once we've recieved this information, we'll resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
All purchases from ADESA are subject to a Buyer's Premium of £195 + VAT per vehicle.